Sunday, March 11, 2012

The store

There is a store on island which is open one hour a day and has an odd assortment of stuff.  There's a whole section of Axe body spray products...odd.  There are 20 different kinds of shampoos for every type of hair in all kinds of scents and yet only 2 different kinds of conditioner--why?  The prices are fairly cheap, cheaper than New York.  Considering they have to ship everything out here I would have expected things to be a little more pricey.  Had I known it was cheaper I would have just bought all my toiletries here.
The largest section of stuff is the beer cooler and the liquor selection.  It's not a massive selection but it's pretty well stocked.  They even have three bottles of Johnnie Walker Blue at $210 each.  I don't know who's buying that.

No comments:

Post a Comment